Selden 20mm Plain Bearing Block Single
Plain Bearing blocks are used where the loads are more moderate
The plain bearing provide for good sheave
rotation with the lowest possible friction.
Weight: 06.00 g
Safe working Load: 70
Load: 140 kg
Max line size: 6 mm
TECHNICAL FEATURES BBB 20
• Stainless steel strap to ensure
high strength and stiff sides.
• Stainless steel ball bearing races
and glass fibre reinforced sheave for best bearing
strength even under high dynamic loads.
• Glass fibre reinforced polyamide
• Control lines on dinghies and keelboats.
• Leech line applications on