It is amazing the difference a new sail can make. Whether you cruise or race, a new sail can dramatically improve the boats performance and your sailing pleasure, all sailors can appreciate the feel of a new sail on the water. As your sail ages and gets used, the fabric stretches and distorts, gradually losing it’s efficient shape. This results in the boat heeling more in a gust, rather than accelerating and a tendency to more weather helm which makes helming uncomfortable and far harder than it needs to be. We can work with you on a new sail or a full new wardrobe no matter what class, design, variation or age of your boat. We are always keen to do something different and we are happy to work with you on your new design or bespoke and one off projects.
Cruiser or Racer, in a Dinghy or a Yacht, we can supply you with the sails you need to keep you on the water.
Our Services Include:
- New Racing Sails for Dinghies and Yachts
- New Cruising Sails for dinghies and Yachts
- Multihull Sails
- Traditional Sails
- Junk Rig Sails (Chris is well known for his expertise in the Junk Rig)
- Sail Repairs for all types of sail from spinnakers to windsurfing sails
- Sail Washing & Overhauls
- Sail Servicing
- Emergency Repairs (Even overnight to get you back on the water as soon as possible)
- UV Sacrificial Strips
- Second Hand Sails
- Sail Accessories (Covers, Bags, snuffers………………..)
- Sail Window Replacement.